Consultations held with experts in the Indian Dairy Sector on 7-9th May, 2020
Consultation Sessions held between the SELCO Foundation staff and prominent experts and practitioners in the Dairy Value Chain covered the challenges across three key aspects- the effects of COVID-19 on the dairy market, main challenges across the value chain and the ecosystem of solutions which can be devised to overcome them using technology, finance and linkages.
The consultation was held with the following people:
- Ms. Bhuvaneshwari, District Development Manager, NABARD, Theni, Tamil Nadu
- Mr Anand and Mr Rudra Aditya Milk Federation, Belgaum, Karnataka
- Mr Manjunatha DegaviDairy Farming Entrepreneur, Bailhongala, Karnataka
- Bikash Bharali Dairy Farming Entrepreneur and Leader, Gilaghat, Assam
- Mr Nitin Goel Founder, Inficold